When using mouthwash correctly, it can freshen breath, treat gingivitis, and help prevent cavities. Using Colgate Total Advanced Health Mouthwash can be an active part of an overall approach to optimum healthcare. Consumers have many mouthwash products from which to choose, but not all are equal. Some mouthwashes mask symptoms such as unpleasant breath but do not address the cause. Bad breath is often caused by the existence of bacteria which if left untreated can lead to serious oral hygiene conditions. Colgate Total Advanced Health Mouthwash is a therapeutic mouthwash that freshens breath while also killing the bacteria that causes it.
The Many Benefits of Using Colgate Total Advanced Health Mouthwash
For maximum effectiveness, Colgate Total Advanced Health Mouthwash should be part of a long term, daily regimen of oral hygiene. When used once a day before or after brushing your teeth, or more often if your dentist recommends it, can provide many benefits. These may include:
- Reduction of plaque.
- Improvement of breath.
- Remove up to 24 times more bacteria than when not used. Results are visible when expectorating.
- Elimination of up to 99% of mouth germs.
- Contribution to the prevention of gingivitis
. Itsabsence of alcohol eliminates the experiencing of symptoms related to alcohol as an ingredient.
The Active Ingredients of Colgate Total Advanced Health Mouthwash
Colgate Total Advanced Health Mouthwash contains 0.075% cetylpyridinium chloride.
The Inactive Ingredients of Colgate Total Advanced Health Mouthwash
Water, glycerin, propylene glycol, sorbitol, poloxamer 407, flavor, potassium sorbate, citric acid, sodium saccharin, sucralose, Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act green number 3.
Warnings Associated with Colgate Total Advanced Health Mouthwash
- If you experience an adverse reaction of any kind that you associate with the possible use of Colgate Total Advanced Health Mouthwash which worsens after regular use or persists,
use of this product. discontinue
- Those who are under the age of 6 should not use this product due to the risk of swallowing it. If swallowed, medical help should be immediately sought or contact a poison control center without delay.
Directions for Use of Colgate Total Advanced Health Mouthwash
For optimum use of Colgate Total Advanced Health Mouthwash, follow these directions unless otherwise directed by your dentist:
- Adults and children who are at least 12 years of age: Rinse with four teaspoons (20 ml) for 30 seconds without swallowing it. Spit out when done.
- Children who are between the ages of 6 and 12 years of age: Supervise their use to ensure they do not swallow it and that they spit it out when done.
- Children under the age of 6: They should not be use this product.
When using Colgate Total Advanced Health Mouthwash, keep the following in mind:
- Keep stored at temperatures between 59°F and 77°F.
- Prevent product from freezing.
- For maximum effectiveness, use Colgate Total Advanced Health Mouthwash in conjunction with regular and consistent brushing and flossing.
- Colgate Total Advanced Health Mouthwash offers twelve hours of protection against the type of bacteria that can cause gingivitis.